Home Precious Metals
Options

For true collectors of "mainly" old pour & unique Engelhard items

I wanted to let those who are truly Engelhard bar/items collectors of a new Forum that is primarily for those of us that fall into this "category". It is very new but I'm sure will rapidly grow for a place to continue to learn, discuss and contribute knowledge of the type of silver (and possibly gold too) that we love to collect...Engelhard. Other topics may expand if the demand is there.

aboutag.com now has a Forum section here the Forum section of aboutag The owner of the site is working extremely hard to make it a place that can be like a "go to" site for anything Engelhard, even more than it already is. So on his behalf, I welcome you to give it a gander and join if it is something that truly interests you.
If you view all silver as just being silver that should never be paid for more than Spot, it's probably not going to be for you.

Disclaimer:
This is NOT spam, it is an invitation for you to grow your knowledge and participate in something you love to do, collect Engelhard items. I hope the Mods here of CU will understand that and allow this thread to continue to accessed, and I thank them in advance with the hope they will realize this.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments