Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Registry Jefferson's & Roosies! Top pop!

1985-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1988-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1985-d Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1988-d Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1986-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1990-d Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1991-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1991-d Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1992-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1993-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS
1994-P Jefferson PCGS MS 66 FS

1993-p PCGS MS 67 FB
1995-p PCGS MS 67 FB
1997-p PCGS MS 67 FB
1994-p PCGS MS 67 FB
1992-d PCGS MS 67 FB
1992-p PCGS MS 67 FB
Plus others no 68FB

Please PM and will get prices. Link Sunday 6/30 no reserve

Comments

• sonoranmonsoonsonoranmonsoon Posts: 2,078 ✭✭
    You have some nice items there. I tried to bid on one of your items yesterday, but you had me blocked. Not sure why. I probably said something stupid back in my drinking days.
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    In light of your sober existence....everyone should get a second chance. If you want me to unblock - give me your ebay ID as long you promise to behave in a rational manner as will I.image
    LOL. That sounds like the same thing I say when my bar customers ask to come back after I 86 them. (yes, I am a bar owner that does not drink....go figure). My user name is josephshirley. The coin I was looking at is long gone, but I am sure something will show up that I need in the future. Thanks for the second chance. Joe
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife the RN just told me that the ONLY person that should be owning a bar is a person that does not imbibe. image wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Yes it was interesting when I quit. My sales went down, but the profit went up. Hmmm. Anyway, lets not get to off track here. Datentype has a nice 72-P quarter MS-67 pop 10/0. You probably don't need that one Mitch, but a whole lot of other people do.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    Some nice quarters there. I have my eye on a couple proofs myself.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
    sonoranmonsoon, you best check out the water you're drinking. I did not have a 1972-p wash in 67 from PCGS ever!

<< <i>sonoranmonsoon, you best check out the water you're drinking. I did not have a 1972-p wash in 67 from PCGS ever! >>

I meant the 91-P. I have no idea why I was thinking 72-P. I had the 72-S cent you sold on my mind. That is the coin that I missed bidding on. How I came up with 72-P, I have no idea. I guess I killed too many brain cells, hope some of them grow back.
    new coins same post
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to get with you on some of those. Going on vacation after the fourth of july. Taking three of my grandkids and my wife to PCB Fla. for a week. Hope you still have some left by then, we'll talk price when I get back. You know I always was partial to the clad Roosies.
    Dan
  • You have some nice coins. I was only able to get the 1992 D. I noticed all of the relisted coins what happen? Did some of the buyers back out?
    file photos

I cannot re-do duplicate coins each week when the pictures aren't good enough to tell the difference of the coins in the same grade week after week. I would rather spemd my time making coins and getting them to buyers at the lowest possible cost than taking photos.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I also won one of your Roosevelt auctions Mark. And a beautiful coin it is, fantastic full bands.
    Dan