Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1970's Raw Lots/84D Wax Box/"Make Room for Baby" Sale!

Hi - Expecting our first child on Thursday - as expected the little lady laid down the law about the need for more closet space and room for cribs and toys - so my various pet projects need to find a new home.

Listing various exmt-nm lots for sale. These are lots I picked up intending to finish but space constraints force me to focus in on only 1-3 projects.

Pricing these to sell (I think) - all prices dlvd. Make me an offer on all or parts. I can provide full lists and (at least a subset of scans) if interested. PM me. Thanks.

1970 Topps - 129 cards - ex-mt/nm - $100 (lots of mets and yanks) - Includes high #'s 702, 638 (2), 599, 594, 578, 568, 546

1972 Topps - 349 cards including 15 high numbers - ex-mt/nm - $80

1973 Topps - 360 cards - 120 unique - not a bad thing given there are 7 Garveys, 2 Morgans. Mostly ex-mt with about a third nm - $75

1974 Topps - 190 cards - ex/ex-mt - about 20% traded series - $25

1978 Topps - 82 cards - nm - (cards pulled from BBCE wax packs) - ***SOLD***

1979 Topps - ~195 cards - nm - (commons and stars - cards pulled from BBCE wax packs) - $40

1980 Topps - 148 cards - nm - ***SOLD***
1980 Topps - 2x Cello Pack from BBCE group break - ***SOLD***

1975 Topps - Various Lots/Partial Sets - will provide details shortly.
    * Ex-NM: still taking inventory, includes stars, 80% complete set plus extras, good binder lot.* NM Lot - approx 300 cards - all from vending box/racks/wax pulled by me - edges and corners are NM-MT+, centering is NM with some better* NM Partial Set - approx 600 cards with aprox 60 PSA7. Brett/Ryan/Yount are PSA 6. Raw cards were all from vending box/racks/wax pulled by me - edges and corners are NM-MT+, centering is NM with some better
1984 Donruss Wax box - 36 packs - sealed with sticker from BBCE - ***SOLD***

Comments

• Options
    Bump for baby
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    So how is the baby? Boy or girl? Weight? Length? Let us know!

Edited to add: Does your wife realize that selling 2,353 RAW cards and ONE wax box is NOT going to give her much more room? LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Hi Doug - Thanks for asking. Jason Philip was born 10/4/12 at 9:13am. 20" long and 7lbs 10oz. He's our beautiful little boy and the new proud owner of some decent graded Yankee cards and a whole bunch of 86 topps bb image

You're right that it won't make a lot of room especially when I have a whole bunch of stuff sub'd - but I probably have a lot of time to figure out where the poppage will go image - in the mean time I'll rely on her being too tired to really notice.

Thanks All for the PM's sent - will reply shortly.

• Options
    CONGRATS Mark. May GOD bless Jason, watch over him and keep him healthy.

Please post a picture ... and if anyone says it's O/T ... too darn bad!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thanks Doug - off to church for first time today. I'll be that guy in back with the yelled image
    .JP

Updated for sales - thanks all!
  • Options
    updated - will be listing more lots and graded this week.
  • Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Best of luck to mom and dad and Jason!!!
    I will be keeping an eye out for the graded list.
    The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound...That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

-t206
    -e90-1
    -e95
    -m116
  • Options
    Topps29Topps29 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Mark! Enjoy them now, as they grow fast!