Home Precious Metals
Options

Shanghai

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Don't look for much from China this week. They are closed until October 8. The day they open up Tokyo is closed that day. Just an FYI. MJ
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole country?
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's National Day!

For a Week!

I'm Not Kidding!
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be in Shanghai on the 3rd...short layover.
  • Options

<< <i>The whole country? >>

From the financial centers to the factories, yes. What else is there?image. Some factories and offices will open up on Friday October 5 just to shake the cobwebs off. But that is the exception.

A lot of workers go home for this holiday. Sometimes as soon as they get there it's almost time to head back.

I'm in Japan this week and will head for China on Thursday. I hope Comrade Renski and I don't get shotdown by giant water canons.

MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The whole country? >>

From the financial centers to the factories, yes. What else is there?image. Some factories and offices will open up on Friday October 5 just to shake the cobwebs off. But that is the exception.

A lot of workers go home for this holiday. Sometimes as soon as they get there it's almost time to head back.

I'm in Japan this week and will head for China on Thursday. I hope Comrade Renski and I don't get shotdown by giant water canons.

MJ >>

Currently comrade is enjoying Udon noddle/Asahi buzz in Narita.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i promise i wont miss much
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't look for much from China this week. They are closed until October 8. The day they open up Tokyo is closed that day. Just an FYI. MJ >>

What is the occasion? Anniversary of the invention of dim sum?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Don't look for much from China this week. They are closed until October 8. The day they open up Tokyo is closed that day. Just an FYI. MJ >>

What is the occasion? Anniversary of the invention of dim sum? >>

It's their change of ChiComm-command. It happens every...ten years. No public involvement at all. Selection is Jeckyl Island stuff.
  • Options

<< <i>

What is the occasion? Anniversary of the invention of dim sum? >>

Retooling their diesimageimage

MJ