Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1950's Football: Trade my PSA 7's and 8's for your 6's.

Hi all - I have been building some sets over the past few years and the process is slow. Too slow for my tastes. I have bought mostly PSA 7's and 8's for my sets, but on the occasions that I have picked up 6's I have been perfectly happy with them. So, in a dramatic shift, I have decided to downgrade my vintage and try to collect what I am content with and can afford (Hey, I am a teacher - I can't compete with the big boys). I am going to make an effort to do straight PSA 6 sets for the ones that I collect. These sets include:
1948-1955 Bowman
1956-1959 Topps

I've got between 175-200 PSA 7's and 8's in these years available for trade. If at all possible, I'd love to have that same card in the trade back. Especially for my 1954 set, which is only 8 cards from completion. I would like to work fair deals fiscally (meaning I don't want to make a straight up trade of my 8 for your 6 in the same card - you would have to pony up something else to make it a fair deal).

I've got a lot of nice cards. There are HOFers and rookies and key cards there. I just would rather be able to actually complete some of these sets, rather than have a bunch that I can never finish because my budget is too low. I'd prefer to trade if at all possible, but if money changes hands, that's ok too.

If you are interested, my sets can be seen here.
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Options
    ffishonnffishonn Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Pmed
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    pm
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    All PM's replied to. Keep em coming!
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Preliminary deals for my 1952 Bowman Lg Robustelli and my 1951 Bowman 9,11,12 Bednarik,14,35,41,52,65,83,106 are in the works. So, those are not currently available. But the rest of it is still out there for your set improvement.
  • Options
    H2O,

I might be able to help you with your sets - are you looking for PSA exclusively - other non-graded, etc? I have several cards to trade graded and ungraded. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Packernut
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    All PM's replied to. Looking for PSA only. Made some deals so far with some great people. Looking for more!