Home Sports Talk

Why don't they send Jason Bay to the minors?

This all is not helping his game.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

Comments

• digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Is Citi Field built over a Hell-gate, or something? It seems like everyone who goes to the Mets end up developing constant injuries while there.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Wait, Citi Field is 5 miles away from a bridge that's actually called "Hell Gate Bridge"??!?!?! WTF!? image

And there's a replica of that bridge built inside the stadium?

There's your problem!
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy is still on an active MLB roster? I thought he might be in jail for highway robbery after he left Boston? image
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    maybe he's out of options.....every team seems to have someone who appears to be always injured or not playing to capabilities.....the Indians who I am sorry to say that I root for these days has their own in Grady.....anyone seen him lately??
  • TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Players with five years of Major League service also can not be optioned to the minors without their consent
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    They tried ... the city of Buffalo protested ... they became violent ... they ran him out of town and back to Flushing! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.