Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I've just deleted the entire inventory of the "Hiwassee Lincoln Variety Collection"

Selling the lower valued coins on Teletrade this evening. The remainder to be auctioned at Stack/Bowers June Baltimore sale. Mixed emotions, and a bit of sadness. Really enjoyed finding some of those rare varieties. Proceeds will be used to pay off the remainder of my mortgage. Possible retirement coming soon. image Will continue to peruse the message boards and participate on occasion. Mel
p.s. Couldn't bring myself to part with the 1909 s/s fs-1501 below. Would have regretted that.image

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    Good luck. Don't blame you for keeping that gem.
    David
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mel: great collections deserve great recognition and your critical eye has made for that - a great collection. I have no doubt it will bring strong money to help you meet your life goals. But just because your selling, does not mean you give up your rights to be bugged by me !

I wish you great luck on your coming sales.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Selling the lower valued coins on Teletrade this evening. The remainder to be auctioned at Stack/Bowers June Baltimore sale. Mixed emotions, and a bit of sadness. Really enjoyed finding some of those rare varieties. Proceeds will be used to pay off the remainder of my mortgage. Possible retirement coming soon. image Will continue to peruse the message boards and participate on occasion. Mel
    p.s. Couldn't bring myself to part with the 1909 s/s fs-1501 below. Would have regretted that.image

imageimage >>

Good luck on your potential retirement. I don't blame you either about the FS-1501, that is a gorgeous coin!

Best Regards,

George
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    Good Luck Mel!!

Just picked up one of those 1909-S FS-1501, but don't grade as high as yours. Isn't yours 65RB Pop 1/0???