Typical Paypal shipping costs
Options
PSARich
Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
For those of you who use Paypal shipping, what is the normal costs for sending a graded card in a padded envelope...first class mail? I ask because in talking to the post office employee today, he said online shipping would have to use parcel mail because of the thickness of the padded envelope. I have not used Paypal or eBay print and clip postage but plan on soon.
0
Comments
-
1.64 which includes free D/C.
It's also first class mail up to 3 oz.
0 -
Yes........the thickness of the bubble envelope can be a problem at times. If I hit the wrong clerk he pulls out the tape measure......3/4 of an inch. I go to a different USPS to avoid the hassle. Nobody else gives a crap since the measurement is close. Pain in the arse sometimes.0
-
Yep. $1.64 without any insurance. I pack graded card between cardboard, and then wrap in paper. This goes inside a padded envelope and is 2.7-2.9oz. It's $1.64 on Ebay/Paypal shipping and includes delivery confirmation.
Edit to add- that cost is for one PSA graded card. One BGS card is about an ounce more if I remember correctly.
0 -
I believe what the postal employee was referring to was first-class parcel which is different than parcel post. Paypal refers to first-class parcel as "first-class package/large envelope." It has to be at least 1/4" thick but can be up to 84" in combined length. Like others said, cost is $1.64 for up to 3 oz.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum


