Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Very Crisp 1977 Topps Baseball Set - PSA 8 & 9 - MJ Roop Binder - $430 delivered - SOLD!

Nice crisp set, some NM but mostly NM/MT with some better - nice graded cards, and the raw is in new sheets in a $40 MJ Roop "1977 Topps" binder.

Price is $430 delivered:

Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Mike ... AWESOME price! I wish I was in the position to buy the set. I'd do it in a second!

Hey guys: The VCP of the 20 cards shown is more than what Mike is asking for the entire set PLUS the Roop Binder!!!!!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • pm sent
  • 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I literally had just got the OK to buy it for my Christmas.

Oh well.

Great set and congrats to whoever got it.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I literally had just got the OK to buy it for my Christmas.

Oh well.

Great set and congrats to whoever got it. >>

LOL, I was having a similar discussion!
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I was born in 1977 and this set caught my eye.

LOL
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • I guess it was fortunate for me that I didn't need to have a discussion first. It looks like that made all the difference!