Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Delay between submission delivery and appearing on "Your Orders" page

I'm getting the idea that the workload at our hosts right now is pretty hefty as evidenced by the disparity between target service times and actual service times on their Statistics Page. Now I am wondering if this excessive work load is resulting in a delay between packages being received and orders being entered into their systems and appearing on your account orders page. I've been used to a delay of 1-2 working days but last submission but one took 4 working days to appear and just today my current submission took a full 5 working days from package delivery to appear. So, I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this sort of delay? And I am interested to know if these processing delays are taken into account in service time calculations?
Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm getting the idea that the workload at our hosts right now is pretty hefty as evidenced by the disparity between target service times and actual service times on their Statistics Page. Now I am wondering if this excessive work load is resulting in a delay between packages being received and orders being entered into their systems and appearing on your account orders page. I've been used to a delay of 1-2 working days but last submission but one took 4 working days to appear and just today my current submission took a full 5 working days from package delivery to appear. So, I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this sort of delay? And I am interested to know if these processing delays are taken into account in service time calculations? >>

This is one of the reasons I've stopped submitting to PCGS for the time being:

<< <i>Regular target:15 business days US:18 business days World:31 business days
    Economy target:20 business days US:26 business days World:42 business days >>

Having said that, last time I've submitted a few months ago and the coins were not entered into the system for about 3 business days. And no, processing delays are not taken into account. The countdown starts when coins enter the system.
  • Options
    I think my last submission also took about 4 days after delivery before it appeared on the "Your Orders" page, and it then took an additional 5 weeks (economy) to show up with grades.

Edited to add... I saw notification of the grades online this past June 29th, so it was a relatively recent submission.