Home Precious Metals
Options

Jim Willie's latest 7/20/11 Supply, Demand & the US Dollar

ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
Supply, Demand & the US Dollar

SILVER TARGET OVER $100

A powerful dynamic has been at work for a few years. A Silver deficit remains a boon to investors but a plague to central bankers. The USGovt silver stockpile was depleted in 2005. Gold will continue to fight the political battles in the open fields. But Silver will run through the broken battle lines on a white horse to take triple the price gains. The march toward $100 Silver sounded like lunatic forecasts two years ago, but are more realistic with each passing month nowadays. Silver is growing in investment demand, the object of purchase by central banks as a reserve asset in allocations. Some unique traits are known to silver, which is often mined as a byproduct. When demand for industrial usage of base metals like zinc, lead, tin, and others goes into decline, the actual mined output of silver enters a decline even though investment demand grows radically from systemic monetary risk. So as the global monetary system crumbles, and economies slow from cost shock, the silver supply struggles to keep pace at a time when investment demand skyrockets. The deficit in silver, the amount by which demand exceeds supply, has been chronic for over a decade. It is a wonder that analysts do not recognize this basic fact, but many are paid to be stupid with precious metals, in support of the Great Paper Chase directed by Wall Street conmen. The silver price is heading over the $100 level in the next couple years. The price rise will continue in a powerful way. The naysayers are ignorant shamans and charlatans beholden to their sell side syndicate masters. Thanks to the Casey gang for a great chart. The next few months will bring great entertainment on stage, as the many clowns calling an end to the Gold & Silver bull market in May will be forced to explain why the gold price is moving on the $1700 level and the silver price is moving on the $60 level. The autumn months will be the timeframe.
American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.