Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone ever get loggage & poppage in the same day??

for some reason I can't help myself but check anyway
3 very small subs logged today.. 3,4 and 5 cards

Comments

• divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have...

Ususally it's 5-10 days after the cards are logged in...

Good luck...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    no, but close. had a 20 card collectors club special logged on 5/24/11 and gardes posted 25th. all 20 cards were BB from 69 or 71.

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    About four or five years ago I had my grades available about an hour after they logged in. If I recall it was about 20 1986 Topps cards.
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    BOO.. THAT IS incredible!
  • Not me.

But I have had workkage, drinkkage and sexxage in the same day.
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • I just submitted my first PSA grading order... delivery confirmation shows it was delivered on Monday, but I haven't received an email from PSA that they've been logged. How long from delivery does that normally take?
    A SWING AND A DRIVE!

For Sale on eBay
  • bowman54bowman54 Posts: 118 ✭✭
    I am on day 14 for a 7 day, 15 card, order. Its only been 8 business days but it feels like a month when you hit refresh every hour and all you see is......
    YOUR ORDER IS STILL BEING PROCESSEDimageimage

<< <i>I just submitted my first PSA grading order... delivery confirmation shows it was delivered on Monday, but I haven't received an email from PSA that they've been logged. How long from delivery does that normally take? >>

Normally it takes 2-4 days for actual logging and receiving the email. in some cases it can take longer, but that is rare.

Hang in there!

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    Keep in mind there was a holiday thrown in there as well.. hope you get poppage today..
    my 10 day'r popped on day 12
    grades were mixed.. some good.. some bad.. I will re evaluate when i see em in hand..
    many times I agree when I see em in the slab
  • gtgrad99gtgrad99 Posts: 233 ✭✭
  • gtgrad99gtgrad99 Posts: 233 ✭✭
    Must be my lucky day...had a 36 card submission under the $8 special logged yesterday and popped today. Looks like they were graded pretty accurately as well.

<< <i>Must be my lucky day...had a 36 card submission under the $8 special logged yesterday and popped today. Looks like they were graded pretty accurately as well. >>

Cool! lets hope Bob doesn't have a stroke when he sees this! lol!

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but I had to pay 100.00 to sgc and people thought it was a scam because it was so fast. But shows what some know.
    LOL
    Yes it can happen but dont be scarred when it does.