Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1961 topps set. Looking to buy>single or lots or trade all.

I just started this set this year and I now have 100+ raw and 50+ graded from Exmt-Mint. My goal is a solid Nm to Mint set. The Ex-Mt that I have are only about 5% or lower. So Im not looking for those. If you have any commons from this set in raw or graded form please contact me and let me know what you have.
Here are some raw pics to show you the range that Im looking for. Or if you think you have an upgrade email me.
Just looking for square cards with a chip or 2 on the corners but great color and centering can be 70-30 but I want nice color. This set is not worth grading in my opinion as most PSA 8s go for around 8.00(average ive personaly sold from 1.00-26.00 for commons but the norm seem 7-10 for a PSA 8 at auction) So I keep most of mine raw. Why pay 5.00 when the card isnt worth that. Anyhow its a tough set and Im looking to buy or trade. These are in order the cards I have raw. But I did the high numbers first then in order. If anyone is trying to do the same and wants to discuss contact me as well.
Ill try and keep this alive as I go with the set. Or if anyone is looking to trade for this entire lot for the entire lot for (1-5) cards in trade let me know.
Thanks for the help!!!
I put in a lot of work in this thread. Serious inquerius. Thanks for your time.
The graded I mostly bought graded. I sent in only about 20-25 of these. I bought a graded reds set so most reds I bought graded.
I did all my raw high #s first in the pic then started with #4(l. Green) on up after in my set.

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage