Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

delete

Thanks
Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    He's selling his collection through Rick at Mint State, so you might want try him first. Rick will probably get back to you within the hour.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Yeah Rick is being obtuse and I don't know if he is going to relay a offer to Jon.
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I have bought three cards from Jon's sets through Rick on separate occasions. Never had a problem with him.

What you need to understand is you WILL pay more then VCP for these because they have the flip stating the cards were part of the best collection football card collection ever. I sent over offers that were about 10-15% above VCP.

Paul I am assuming you are going for a Dolphins card from him. Good luck but be ready to pay for "the flip".