Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2011 Calendars are in the mail

I checked the mail today and there was light at the end of the tunnel of bills. I really like getting these calendars. Who owns all these cool coins featured anyways?
Calendars are out, be on the lookout!
Winner of the "You Suck!" award March 17, 2010 by LanLord, doh, 123cents and Bear.

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Got mine yesterday.
    Nice coins, nice pics.

I looked it over then decided to give it to a up and coming YN (classmate of my son) as he likes coins but his dad doesn't know much about them, so it gives him a chance to see a lot of different coins.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARRIVED TODAY !!! Very kool... Thanks Don. image
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    very cool indeed

thx for the 12 dealers who have/had the 12 monthly coins
    and through their sponsorship probably paid for the printing and shipping of these calenders
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my very first PCGS calendar in the mail yesterday...my wife was strangely unimpressed. Oh well.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

My wife is not impressed either.

Her only comment on coins this week was, " YOU BOUGHT HOW MANY 2010 PROOF EAGLES", are you crazy?
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrived today - looks like they are now selling advertising each month - previously featured collector coins.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Arrived today - looks like they are now selling advertising each month - previously featured collector coins. >>

image Still some nice images to go on the wall. And thanks to the sponsors.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way cool
  • Options
    DonWillisDonWillis Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    Many thanks to the 13 dealers who supported the 2011 PCGS calendar (don't forget the very cool cover). There are some really neat coins featured throughout the year. The 2010 calendar has been on the wall next to my desk for the past year and I look forward to each month's coin. Now we get to do it for another year.

Even though these dealers helped defray the cost of printing the calendar, which we are very thankful for, PCGS covered the lions share of the total expense of printing as well as shipping the calendar to all Collector Club members and Authorized PCGS dealers. Additional copies of the calendar are available at the online PCGS Store for $14.95.

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to thank PCGS for the calendar.
    It will hang in my coin store for the entire year, a nice addition.

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    spotted Larry Shapiro's entry right away.
    Very cool Morgan
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. It's a nice benefit and motif in a coin shop.
  • Options
    What are the rules for getting a free 2011 calendar? I picked up my CC Gold account in December, is that to late to get a free calendar? I really enjoyed the 2010 version.
    "When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did, not screaming like the rest of the people in his car."
    --- Jack Handy

Positive BST transactions with members - Tander123, Twincam, UtahCoin, ianrussell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file