Home Metal Detecting

Can you swing a coil

at Hampton Beach N,H.?
"If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".

Comments

• laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    The answer it turns out is yes, but you will need to ask about 250 people per 10 square yards to get up and move their towels.
  • librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    Ayup..Salisbury and rye also, I do it in the fall when nobody is there. It makes for a nice day off.
  • librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    How the hell did you beat me to that one? image
    well it only took all day, went there and asked but didn't bring the M D, WAY TOO MANY people
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been to Hampton beach a few times and have yet to find a damn thing! I usually haven't gone during peak summer season though.

I went to Old Orchard beach this weekend and the amount of people was staggering - sounds like Hampton was the same way this weekend.
    Do they use a beach combing machine to clean up litter and stuff? if they do that could be where all the good stuff went to.
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    I was talking with someone from the southern part of the state and he mentioned that they do use beach combing machines there. Could be why I find about 30 cents every time I go, haha. Might be more worthwhile to drive a few more miles into Maine and hit the beaches there. I tried hitting it one time, but was stuck in a horrible rain storm... since I only had the e-trac I called it short for fear of getting the electronics wet. Found a couple bucks and a junk toe ring.
    You may need a permit or denied all together on the Maine beaches. I always wanted to go after the swimming season was done but before it got too cold.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id rather go way early in the morning or late at night