Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: PCGS/CAC DMPL’s & PL’s – and MONSTER toned dollars

I am very seriously interested in buying the following coins and will pay TOP dollar:

• High quality PCGS/CAC PL dollars; especially scarce and rare dates (I will consider non-CAC coins as well).

• High quality PCGS/CAC DMPL dollars; especially scarce and rare dates (I will consider non-CAC coins as well).

• MONSTER toned dollars MS64 or better (PCGS or NGC). I’ll pay strong prices for wild banded rainbows, textile toners and end-roll toners.

I have a long history (35+ years) and proven track record of being one of the TOP buyers of high quality PL and DMPL dollars. The same is true for MONSTER toned dollars. I was the leading buyer in the Battle Creek Sale spending more than a quarter MILLION dollars on the best 123 coins in the auction (including the all-time record setting NGC MS66* 1887-P dollar @ $12,650)!!!

I will make immediate decisions on all coins once I see them in hand. I look forward to having the opportunity to purchase your coins. You can PM me or email me at coingame2000@aol.com.

Thank You,

Mike De Falco
De Falco Numismatic Consulting
A full time professional numismatist since November 1973
DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***

Comments