Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FS: Missing Edge Lettering Prez Bucks - Jefferson MS64 & Madison SF MS65 - Holiday Special $1776

illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have this over on the BST, but I know many don't check that forum daily. Thanks for looking.

Holiday weekend special!!!! === Will sell these both for $1776 SHIPPED!!!!!

1) 2007 Jefferson Missing Edge Lettering Presidential Dollar PCGS MS64 -- $750

The PCGS Price Guide currently lists an MS64 example as having a value of $900. My asking price isn’t too much higher than the prices I have seen of the much more common Adams MEL dollar in the same grade.

***Edited to add for reference that a Jefferson MEL in PCGS MS65 just sold (July 4, 2010) on Teletrade for $891.25 + shipping & handling.***

imageimage

2) 2007 Madison Satin Finish Missing Edge Lettering Presidential Dollar – PCGS MS65 (now SP65) -- $1500

Was able to find very little price information on this coin which is one of the more rare MEL dollars. I was able to find a major error coin dealer with an example graded PCGS SP64 listed on his website with a price of $1650. The present example which is one grade higher can be yours for less.

imageimage

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments or to make me a reasonable offer if you feel my prices are not fair. Will take alternate photos and/or photos of the slabs upon request.

***Please note that if some of my photos fail to load, please refresh your browser as sometimes Photobucket doesn’t load them the first time around, thanks.***

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Psssst!

(pass me those winning lottery ticket numbers....)

That Madison is very nice and I expect super scarce.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    SilverstateSilverstate Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Psssst!

That Madison is very nice and I expect super scarce. >>

FYI:

PCGS 403355 (2007) $1 Missing Edge Lettering Madison - Satin Finish SP
    MS64 15
    MS65 86
    MS66 127
    MS67 24

Total Pop is 252
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Psssst!

That Madison is very nice and I expect super scarce. >>

FYI:

PCGS 403355 (2007) $1 Missing Edge Lettering Madison - Satin Finish SP
    MS64 15
    MS65 86
    MS66 127
    MS67 24

Total Pop is 252 >>

DUH!! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!