Home Sports Talk
Options

SteveK Sighting...

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
At the local Eagle watering hole, telling the bartender, "make that a double!" image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    An inexcusable performance so far, with the blame resting solely on the offense, McNabb and Akers.

This team will not make the playoffs with this kind of play.
  • Options
    I found Steve!

LOL!! I guess they ran out of Sam Adams!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this game like at least two dozen times before...McNabb in the 4th quarter throwing passes like a second string high school quarterback. When is Reid gonna say "enough is enough" and just play Kolb or Vick because I've had quite enough of Donovan McNabb. With the outstanding defenses the Eagles have had for a number of years, the Eagles should have won at least two Super Bowls, maybe three, with just about any average steady quarterback.

Well at least the Phillies are on soon and I don't have to think much about this putrid game.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    You really don't think Vick is a better passer than McNabb do you? I understand calling for Kolb to get the ball, but Vick??
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Wow, Washington, Philly, and NY...this might have been Dallas's best week since the mid-nineties, and they didn't even play, lol.
  • Options

<< <i>You really don't think Vick is a better passer than McNabb do you? I understand calling for Kolb to get the ball, but Vick?? >>

You're basically right...I'm just tired of 2nd or 3rd place year after year.

Kolb looked dam good in his last start, even better than I think Reid expected, and better than I expected which was a pleasant surprise..but unless McNabb gets injured, I'm pretty sure Reid will likely unfortunately stay with him and it will be another "close but no cigar" season for the Eagles.
  • Options

<< <i>I found Steve!

image >>

I'm glad the empty vodka bottle wasn't in the picture or I really would have been embarrassed.
  • Options
    After watching the Jets pitiful performance in OT vs the lowly Bills, I'm ready to join ya, Steve! image

• Options

<< <i>After watching the Jets pitiful performance in OT vs the lowly Bills, I'm ready to join ya, Steve! image >>

Well the fact is except for the very, VERY best teams in NFL history...almost every good team throws in a clunker or two during the season to teams they should have beat, especially in a long 16 game season - of course knowing that doesn't ease the pain much whenever it happens.

But I gotta tell ya...watching the Phils squashing the Dodgers does help ease the pain a lot. image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I've seen this game like at least two dozen times before...McNabb in the 4th quarter throwing passes like a second string high school quarterback. When is Reid gonna say "enough is enough" and just play Kolb or Vick because I've had quite enough of Donovan McNabb. >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I ain't feelin' no pain now...

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ahh...I was only kiddin' about Donovan. image