Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Post is Dead

Comments

• Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    1. this doesn't belong in the BST forum
    2. I don't think you can apply conditions to ebay sales, you either set it up for free shipping or with a charge, otherwise you are skirting their free shipping gets higher priority in searches rules
    3. you are most likely going to get neg'd for not completing the sale, further damaging your search priority standings. Probably not worth it in the long run.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    $15.00 shipping? Are you hiring a bike courier?

You may want to re-think your selling techniques.
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$15.00 shipping? Are you hiring a bike courier? >>

agreed. 2 postage stamps on one bubble envelope for one slab costs is less than a buck. You're charging $15? Come on, get real. I don't care how much you spell it out as $15 postage is out of line.
  • Options
    This was for alot of 32 psa cards, not 1
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    a Lot
  • Options
    sorry - my bad.
  • Options
    So you lose what a total of $8 shipping fee because of your error, sorry.

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I understand correctly someone won an auction, received an invoice, paid it. Later he is told there was a mistake and he owes an additional amount for shipping. His purchase price is refunded and he is told to send in amount including shipping if he wants the cards, he decides not to. ( I believe I would have passed on the deal also) Why would anyone need to beware of him?
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    You should have shipped the lot and hoped that he would pay the additional as he agreed. Other then that, you should have completed the deal as offered on eBay.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Well I felt I was wronged here and doing what was right

1. my add clearly stated buy it now for 350 free shipping otherwise it's 15

But if I'm wrong here Sorry for wasting your time

Thanks for your opinions, Let the post die

• Options
    Next to baseball, football, and basketball on these boards, kicking dead horses ranks #2. Don't be surprised if this thread goes to 48 pages.
  • Options
    I think he can turn you into Ebay for not completing the sale. I do not think that they can do anything to you. I would neg a seller that did that to me. I do not like the sellers that offer one thing and have another in small print at the bottom of the description. You might even get less money next time when you relist along with giving Ebay about $13.00 in fees for this mess. Whenever I see an auction relisted for sale, I am always a little more cautious about bidding.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I think we should beware of you.

Was it a lot of 59 cards or 32?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>I think we should beware of you.

Was it a lot of 59 cards or 32?

Steve >>

I took his description to mean a lot(32) of 1959(Year) football cards...

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bunker.

Wish I could state I accept checks and MO in my listings.

Steve
    Good for you.