Home Sports Talk
Options

Hottest female athletes

I'm going with Ana Ivanivic on this one. I'm in love and stuff.

Comments

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    my goodness. I've always been partial to brunettes too. Maybe that's why I married a blonde.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She would be number 2 on my list. Number 1 is Jenny Finch.

Shane

• Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Don't know her name, don't really care. But she's hot and that's what this thread is about. image

Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>Don't know her name, don't really care. But she's hot and that's what this thread is about. image

image >>

Allison Stokke

• Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    I almost forgot these two on one of my favorite motivational posters:

Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Nice poster Chris!

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Not too bad, eh? (Tennis Player vs. Olympic Javelin Thrower)

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Women's sports reek. Does anyone really follow any woman's sports on a full time basis ? image
  • Options
    jenny finch looks like a horse.
  • Options
  • Options
    Natalie deserves a little love here too. I actually watch womens golf when she is playing.

• Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭

<< <i>image >>

can those get any tighter for our viewing pleasure?
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    this thread delivers
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I will admit it. Nobody else will agree with me. But I thought (and still do) that the hottest female athlete was Amy Van Dyken. Great figure, big toothy smile, and smart as a whip. Oh, and she kicked butt in the pool too.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Don't know her name, don't really care. But she's hot and that's what this thread is about. image

image >>

Wow, more Alison for me, please!

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i think what this thread needs is more pictures in order to make a decision of the "hottest female athlete"
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    You asked, so I deliver.

No clue who this chick is but she posed nude for Maxim holding her pole. image Apperantly she is a pole vaulter.

• Options
    Most of the women pro Tennis players have the nicest bods.
  • Options
    this "chick" is smoking.

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>this "chick" is smoking.

image >>

" In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Did someone say smoking chick?

• Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great pictures guys but check out that seat cushionimageimageimage

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was posted 8 days ago on 7-29-2009 and it is still hanging around towards the top of page one of the sports forum. That shows that this thread has "got legs"image,........................ in more ways than oneimage

Allison Stokke is one attractive female athlete, regardless of whether she is participating in a high school track meet (as she was when her picture in her track suit with a pole vault pole was taken), whether she is hanging out with her buddies, or whether she is pretending to study (while actually posing for a glam photo) in a library.

My 18 year old son should go down to Newport Beach then next time we visit relatives in So. Cal., hope to cross path with her on the beach and ask her for a date (Ahhhhhhhh, to be young again).
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    Is synchronized swimming really considered a sport?

Bia & Branca Feres (twin sisters from Brazil)

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options

<< <i>Is synchronized swimming really considered a sport?

image >>

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN is all I can say!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Is synchronized swimming really considered a sport?

image >>

i think it is a sport now

thanks
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    You can't spell hottest without OT.
  • Options
    nice that this thread appeared again
    Fred

• Options
    1neatstuff1neatstuff Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    i think i like this threadimage
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This girl is no joke, Taryne Mowatt Arizona State Softball picher image

imageimage
  • Options
    Did the Perkies ever play sports?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best zombie thread revival ever.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    another Stokke pic. she vaults or has for UC Berkeley

those Brazilians are hot, too. Brazil has the market cornered (IMHO) with Supermodels.

• Options
    Is this thread legal?
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Bethany Hamilton!!!!!!!!!
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    She has the looks. Plus, if you piss her off, SHE WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

• Options
    Happy Presidents Day!
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting bump. Since we're here, I have a little anecdote to share about Ms. Ivanovic. First, a little more eye candy:

Now for my story. Circa 2009. I'm at the Shell Houston Open (yes, a golf tournament) on a Thursday morning. For the record, the absolute best time to be a spectator. When I found the grouping of Phil Mickelson, Adam Scott and Steve Wheatcroft, there were literally about 50 people following them. Had it been a Sunday afternoon, there might have been 3,000. You catch my drift.

So there I was, happier than a pig in slop being able to see the action from whatever vantage point I desired. Then, it happened. I looked up and standing roughly 100 feet in front of me was Ana Ivanovic. Hair in a pony tail. Golf visor. Shades. I knew exactly who she was, but I don't think anyone else did. She was accompanied by a male whom I later determined to be her tennis coach.

Her pictures aren't embellished one iota. Forget hottest athlete -- to this very day she is one of the most beautiful females I have ever laid eyes on. I managed to get close enough to know that she's every bit my height (6'1").

Now for the reason why she was there to begin with. The process of elimination has never been easier. Clearly, she was involved with someone in the group. Phil Mickelson is a stud, but married. Steve Wheatcroft is not a stud, and no offense to him but even in his deepest stage of sleep I still think he'd still come up empty. So that left one guy, and at the time I had no idea they were seeing each other. "Adam Scott, you lucky em effer" is what I kept murmuring for the next three plus hours.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone into Christmas Abott? Personally I think she ruined her looks with all those ridiculous tattoos, it's probably just me but it ruins a woman's looks as far as I'm concerned. And yes Ana Ivanovic is stunning
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like womens volleyball myself , UCLA number 17 Karsta Lowe was an absolute beast on the court this year #1 in kills per set and points per set this year and cute as a button too I might add

• Options
    KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    She's turned me on to tennis image

Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history