Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official "Name the date of Brett Favre's next NFL start" contest

gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
My pick: Sunday, October 25, 2009
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Come on, who is with me? If no one else picks, I will change mine to Week One.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    at about week 3 with Tavaris Jackson has throw his 8th pick
  • Options
    Heck he will start this next Preseason game.. Release tjoke and keep sage as the backup...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Vikes are looking better in a divison of jokes.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I'll say he's the starter Week 1!
  • Options

<< <i>Vikes are looking better in a divison of jokes. >>

5th time is a charm. You want me to send you some A.D. posters there JS? I bet you are growing that Jared Allen mullet as I type... Say Hi to Hovan for me by the way image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Vikes are looking better in a divison of jokes. >>

5th time is a charm. You want me to send you some A.D. posters there JS? I bet you are growing that Jared Allen mullet as I type... Say Hi to Hovan for me by the way image >>

Hovan was a great addition for the time he was here. Should we of taken AD over Gaines Adams, yeah you got me there, but we both know the Vikes need
    much more than just a QB to get to the promise land. I guess it helps that your divison sucks year in and year out. You Know Favre is going to throw a ton
    of picks right?

Just so you know!

Kevin

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i say week #1 he's not coming in to sit behind those 2 guys
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    So what else do we need, tell me. You dont think Harvin will produce? Berrian? Im OK with our Wr's. Our D is solid. Best Rb's in the game. Please tell me, what else do we need?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>So what else do we need, tell me. You dont think Harvin will produce? Berrian? Im OK with our Wr's. Our D is solid. Best Rb's in the game. Please tell me, what else do we need? >>

A coach, a real QB under the age of 50, a fullback, a tight end, a secondary, a WR that isn't fragile and a little help on special teams. Other than that, the Vikes are pretty solid.
  • Options
    You heard of Shiancoe, solid TE.

Coach, meh, we could have worse.

Our Secondary is the only true thing that needs improvement on this team.

Superbowl Homeboy!
    Am I speaking Chinese?