Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Fan address for Larry Bird & Michael Jordan

Hi,
I have a little mini basketball.
If i wanted it autographed by Larry Bird and Michael Jordan how would i go about it?
Does anyone have there fan mail addresses?
Do they charge anything for autographing fee's?
Would i have to worry about them not every replying and just keeping the ball?
How long do you think i would have to wait?
Thanks

Comments

• Don't bother sending becuase you will get no reply.Good luck.
    Mike
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry this happened to you.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    you will be waiting forever, or get back a secretarial auto
    the only way would be in person,thery do zilch thru the mail except for ghostsign
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where I can get a Gem Mint set of 1986 Fleer Basketball for little or no charge?
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi,
    I have a little mini basketball.
    If i wanted it autographed by Larry Bird and Michael Jordan how would i go about it?
    Does anyone have there fan mail addresses?
    Do they charge anything for autographing fee's?
    Would i have to worry about them not every replying and just keeping the ball?
    How long do you think i would have to wait?
    Thanks >>

Bird signs periodically through Swartz Sports in Illinois, typically charges $100-$250 or so depending on what the item is.

Jordan signs at his kids' and adults' flight schools - tuition includes one autograph and for the kids it's $650.00 or so, and for the adults, I believe it's $25,000 or something like that.

I've gotten Bird before in person at a hoop it up event in Dallas, I've been snubbed in person by Jordan even when it was only me and him walking side by side for about 50 yards with NO ONE else around the general vicinity. At least on that occasion, he wasn't the jovial, smiling, carefree guy you see on the Gatorade commercials. Neither has been widely know to sign TTM. Bird used to send back ghost signed items, and Jordan used to send back preprints. Now, I don't think you get anything back from either one.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs