Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FOR SALE (more cards added): 1960s and 1970s ORIOLES PSA 9 & 8

Here is a list of some of the cards I have for sale. I have removed the cards from this page to reflect the cards that were sold and that are now on eBay.

1964 TOPPS GIANT BROOKS ROBINSON #50 PSA 9 $55.00 SMR = $100

1968 Bunker #489 PSA 9 $10
Bauer #513 PSA 8 $7.00

1972 WS Game 5 #227 PSA 8 $5.00
McNally Boyhood # 344 PSA 8 $5.00
Brooks Boyhood #498 PSA 8 $9.00
Crowley #628 PSA 8 $5.00

1972 Kelloggs Cuellar #27 PSA 9 $9.00

1973 Rettenmund #56 PSA 8 $4

1974 AL Playoffs (Reggie) # 470 PSA 9 $12

1975 Jackson #303 PSA 8 $4

1977 Rookie Infielders $477 PSA 9 $7

1978 Martinez #477 PSA 9 $7
Victory Leaders #205 PSA 8 $3
May #262 PSA 9 $5
Garcia #287 PSA 8 $4
Flanagan #341 PSA 9 $5
Harlow #543 PSA 9 $5
May #640 PSA 9 $5
Smith #666 PSA 9 $5
Grimsley #691 PSA 8 $4

Shipping will be PRIORITY MAIL with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION and I will charge EXACTLY what the Post Office charges.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    CARD SOLD
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    The 'ole 9:50 pm bump!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Are you guys really gonna make me list them on eBay?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Bumping once again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

The GOOD MORNING bump!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Is the '68 OPC still available? If so, PM me your paypal info and I'll take it.

<< <i>Is the '68 OPC still available? If so, PM me your paypal info and I'll take it. >>

PM sent. Card is sold!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

BUMPED to add more cards and remove the ones that have been sold.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Thanks to Bkritz who purchase 40+ PSA graded Orioles cards from me.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Any more interest?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

The 'ole 02/10/09 Bump!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Valentine's Day Bump
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Bumped to update cards that have been sold.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Bumped it up
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Another Bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Saturday Bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Bumped it up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug