Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thanks cwazzy & fergie23 (59 Topps/2008 Heritage)

Received two packages in the mail today. image

Picked up a nice lot of 59's from Chris (cwazzy) as I have always loved that set and the Heritage is from the box rip that Robb (fergie23) posted on his thread.

I had wanted to purchase another lot from him (58's) along with some 57's but someone beat me to the 58's. The 57's I really wanted one of the cards and that worked out as someone wanted the others in the lot and after a few PM's back and forth we arrived at a transaction (thanks for the patience Chris).

Along with the 59's was included the 57 I wanted and a few other nice surprises.

Great stuff. image

Now some might be wondering about the John Edwards card. I had asked Chris if I could purchase that from his 62 lot and he added it as a freebie. My reasoning behind wanting it is my Grandfathers name was John Edwards and my Uncles name is John Edwards (no relation to the ball player) and it would go with the others I have of him (got 1963 and 1974) and be added to a players with my last name collection.

The Heritage (a freebie) is a great addition to the 59's and a nice start on a set (184 different). I had several opportunities to pick up Heritage last year but I just rarely purchase new packs/boxes and walked on by.

So thank you to both Chris and Robb for adding to my ever growing collection. image

Comments