Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My latest Proof Washington Quarter

imageimage

So sweet I just couldn't resist. That plus the fact that bidding in an auction on the busiest travel day of the year is a good time to pick up bargains. link
Salute the automobile: The greatest anti-pollution device in human history!
(Just think of city streets clogged with a hundred thousand horses each generating 15 lbs of manure every day...)

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    very clean 53' there
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    Gee....from the photo, it doesn't look much like a cameo. Nice coin tho'.image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    You're right, it doesn't show much cameo. Can you believe I liked the coin so much, I never even thought of that?
    (Just think of city streets clogged with a hundred thousand horses each generating 15 lbs of manure every day...)
  • Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    It might just be the photos, but I don't see the cameo.
  • Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭
    image I like it too!image
  • Options
    It may seem odd but I like the coin so much I don't care whether it really has cameo or not. I'm just a wee bit disturbed that I may have paid more for the coin because it had the "cameo" label than if it had not. But not much disturbed. This one's a keeper.
  • Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NGC is very liberal with the CAM designation on 50s proofs, in my experience.
  • Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    It could be the lighting that is hiding the cameo. None the less that is a very nice and clean looking coin!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file