Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Has anyone else got messages from 'exciting_plots' on ebay?

I'm curious if anyone else here has been harassed by someone with the user ID "exciting_plots"....

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been buying and selling and never heard of this guy.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not me. Stalker?
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    No......
    Becky
  • Options
    Yea, stalker for sure
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm curious if anyone else here has been harassed by someone with the user ID "exciting_plots".... >>

Never heard of them; how are they stalking/harassing you? Have you reported it to the Bay?
  • Options
    No, never heard of him/her.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm curious if anyone else here has been harassed by someone with the user ID "exciting_plots".... >>

Never heard of them; how are they stalking/harassing you? Have you reported it to the Bay? >>

Details. We need more details. image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    No I have a few stockers on Ebay but never hear of this guy, just leave the email alone and do not reply.
  • Options
    Rob41281Rob41281 Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just recieved this message from him this morning regaurding my auction.

"you are apparently unaware that the info you posted as fact, is utterly incorrect. where did you ever get such nonsense? heresay? you cant post as fact whgat you hear at a coin show form somem orons who know nothing, you either read from a qualified source of you write nothing, please stop quoting BS like that, it just makes more people believe, and even worse, repeat it as fact. they tell their kids and promotte the onmgoing distortion of what really happened. This coin you listed, though wonderful as American History, is NOT made in the first 11 days of March!! In fact, by March they were out of planchets and mintng was halted! you best find a new source for input in listings. also, this style isnt the first coin minted either. sheesh!"
  • Options
    everyone needs to block him
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>everyone needs to block him >>

Based only on your say so? We need more details as to why.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    he doesn't appear to be too dangerous to me:

exciting_plots ( 27 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options

<< <i>everyone needs to block him >>

What did this person say/do to you?
  • Options
    He originally made a smart remark about my pictures not being "bright'' enough to see the details on a coin (a PO-1 chain cent with the obverse completely worn). I told him the pics were better than most......

you have us in stiches here, we havent laughed this hard in years. you must be new to the english language or a foreiner, or mentally handicapped perhaps. get help reading the previous email, you obviously dont understand simple english. the pic is all dark and doesnt show a single thing, duh. how haqrd is that for you to understqand??? now say something stupid or pretend you dont get it so we can all laugh again.

- exciting_plots

...and he kept on and on and on
  • Options

<< <i>He originally made a smart remark about my pictures not being "bright'' enough to see the details on a coin (a PO-1 chain cent with the obverse completely worn). I told him the pics were better than most......

you have us in stiches here, we havent laughed this hard in years. you must be new to the english language or a foreiner, or mentally handicapped perhaps. get help reading the previous email, you obviously dont understand simple english. the pic is all dark and doesnt show a single thing, duh. how haqrd is that for you to understqand??? now say something stupid or pretend you dont get it so we can all laugh again.

- exciting_plots >>

Apparently they have a problem with the "q" key image
  • Options
    a buyer is entitled to be able to see what he or she is buying, since this is considered reasonable by all honest sellers and people everywhere, I am forced to conclude you are neither. If getting a clear VISIBLE picture is this impossible with you, you can cheat someone else, but it certainly won't be me! your name; 'Duh' fits you well. please block me from ever bidding on your auctions from now on so I dont accidentally do it. thanks mr.duh

- exciting_plots

Remember, it's a PO-1 with no obverse. He "thought" I was "hiding" something because he couldn't see the details

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file