Home Precious Metals

Questions about Big Banking, Bailouts & Inflation

jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've read various opinions about who is doing what to whom, so....

Do you think that the Big Banks are controlling government, or vice versa?

Do you think that all of this bailout money will ever be repaid or do you think that it will ultimately result in high inflation?

Do you think that massive money creation is being absorbed by the big black hole of defunct derivative-type investment banking debt, or will it manifest itself as high inflation?

Does monetary inflation result in price inflation anymore?

Or are we relegated to this neverland of an imaginary economy that fixes wages based on an imaginary value of an imaginary fiat currency?

rg, feel free to answer any other questions that come to mind.image
Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Comments

• Bummer, I was trying to think of something good image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Oh come on Give away that $20 gold saint, don't change your mind nowimage

• << <i>
    Do you think that the Big Banks are controlling government, or vice versa? Government has proven NOT to be controlling banks by these bailouts, IMO

Do you think that all of this bailout money will ever be repaid or do you think that it will ultimately result in high inflation? I vote inflation more likely than repayment.

Do you think that massive money creation is being absorbed by the big black hole of defunct derivative-type investment banking debt, or will it manifest itself as high inflation? Is the Fed Printing money, or just creating more ones and zeros on a computer? That would greatly reflect which way I think this would go....

Does monetary inflation result in price inflation anymore? Sometimes.

Or are we relegated to this neverland of an imaginary economy that fixes wages based on an imaginary value of an imaginary fiat currency? For now, I suppose.

rg, feel free to answer any other questions that come to mind.image

>>

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?