Home Precious Metals
Options

(: Aussie GOLD & SILVER from Down Under :)

Original Coin Photos by Mark Goodman

Posted this in the World Coin Forum... But thought I would add here for the PM Junkies image

-sm

Comments

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    i bid melt!

j/k

very nice display of bullion there. amazing to see them in such
    pristine condition.
  • Options

<< <i>i bid melt!

j/k

very nice display of bullion there. amazing to see them in such
    pristine condition. >>

lol.... well... I paid just under $8k for the GOLD set 2 years ago (8k includes the later issues to finish the set)

today... I can get almost $12k... even with gold down! This set is quite popular and a great bargain (well.. was a bargain) IMO

-sm
  • Options
    Wow that is nice SM!
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    Very nice indeed!

I have a few of those, both silver and gold, but nothing close to a complete set.

I would grab them when they popped up here and there. Haven't seen any of the gold ones available locally in over a year.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!!
    Those are some SUPERB images of a stunning set that I have many of (including a few Gold Dragons)!! It has been one of my more fortunate acquistions.
    Thank you for taking the time to post the ultimate Lunar Series.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    Please enter me in your generous giveaway.
    Beautiful coins. Thanks for sharing themimage
    Molon Labe