Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What "COMMENTS" ???

What has everyone been putting in the comment section of the registry. At first I was putting personal info like "My first graded card" then I started putting in card information like "Error Card" then finally I started to describe the pictures I was putting in like "Both variations pictured here." I'm not being to consistant...Then I thought THAT'S GOOD...I THINK.image

I notice a lot of LISTERS put nothing at all. Maybe less is more...

Tell me what you think.

Carlos

Comments

• Options
    I don't list anything in the comments section. I barely have time to keep up with all my auctions plus load the new cards' serial numbers into the registry.

Also, I doubt many people read through the detail of my sets. Most people probably only look at the overall grade and completion percentage.
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    The stories are fun to read. If I want to skip through them, I can. But sometimes they are very interesting. What I don't like is when I see [over and over again] "This card is really a 9 in an 8 holder" or "This card deserves a higher grade". Tell the stories of the cards, not your opinions of the grade. I can look at the pictures myself and determine if the grade is appropriate or not.

I.E. No problems with what you're doing, Carlos.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    I've almost finished added pictures to all my Registry sets. Once that task has been completed I will go back and add comments to some of the cards.

Schmidty> thanks for the insight... I too, can not stand to read these comments over and over and over "This card is really a 9 in an 8 holder" or "This card deserves a higher grade". Not only on the Registry but eBay as well.

Carlos