Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What a joke........

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
Check out the buy it now price on this auction. That button should read "suckers push here"

JJ

Coinflation.......
Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the seller has it confused with the prices of a red coin. image He/She is also accepting best offers, so maybe he/she is holding out for a good offer. I would not jump to conclusions too quickly. But, all it is, is an asking price.
  • Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's just the starting offer, he obviously doesn't expect to get that....or maybe he got really screwed when he bought it so he's trying to pass it on....
    Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    But, but, but, he's a square trade dealer.

• Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe the seller has it confused with the prices of a red coin. image He/She is also accepting best offers, so maybe he/she is holding out for a good offer. I would not jump to conclusions too quickly. But, all it is, is an asking price. >>

More likely that the unsuspecting buyer comes by and sees the $365 dollar BIN price and then assumes the value is probably somwhere close to that so makes a $250 dollar offer thinking that if it gets accepted it's a steal. Don't get me wrong, I don't have much sympathy for the buyer in this scenario either for if they are fool enough to spend money on something the know little about, then they probably get what they deserve.

JJ
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    !
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    sometimes they jack the price to see what they can get as a counter offer.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file