Home Sports Talk
Options

Mets or Padres

stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
Will one of you please die already...I'm getting impatient! image

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's the Pods, Steve. A Sillies-Pets Series would be something, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>I hope it's the Pods, Steve. A Sillies-Pets Series would be something, LOL! >>

We finally agree on something. image
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    sillies mets nlcs!! im on board. a fight is what its all about! lets hope it happens!
  • Options
    Padres lost. Maybe we'll get our wish. I must admit, win or lose, it's been a heckuva interesting last few weeks in MLB. At least there's some decent hope for the Phils - but I want more. I need more. I gots to have more. More - More - More.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Hamels today to close out the Nats, then its all home games. Pads have the Giants and Brewers left, two teams that suck. Braves
    will be looking for payback. Dare I say our pitching has looked great this last week? This team is still offense first! Good luck
    the rest of the way!

Kevin
  • Options
    Well, the Mets are hanging on but it appears like the Padres are soon going away like they should, which is fine with me.

BRING ON THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I smell a Phils/Rockies 1 game playoff on Monday.
  • Options
    lets go rockies!
  • Options
    Nice Phils win tonight.

Pets blew a 5 - 0 lead...need them to die tonight.

Come on Giants - Padres ain't nothing - Can you win a game for crying out loud?
  • Options
    Yes, Pets lose! HA!

Come on Giants. Win a game please you bastiges!!!!

The Rockies are still in it as well.

This is like watching a horse race the last 70 yards when any of 4 horses has a good chance to win. Interesting for sure. For a long time suffering Phillies fan - "painfully" interesting.

Go Phillies!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I smell a Phils/Rockies 1 game playoff on Monday. >>

If I had a choice, I wouldn't mind taking this and giving it a shot.
  • Options
    Well the Padres are going to win this game.

Phils only one game behind the fading Pets with their band of mercenaries who have no real interest in playing in the post season just to pickup what for them is pocket change - they just want to take their season salary money and go home.

Phillies have heart and will make it to the playoffs one way or the other - I ain't even worried about it.
  • Options
    Phillies have heart and will make it to the playoffs one way or the other - I ain't even worried about it.

Mets just making it interesting. They will win the division, but will you guys win the wild card??

I have to admit, though, that the Met pitching, especially the bullpen, is very weak right now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Phillies have heart and will make it to the playoffs one way or the other - I ain't even worried about it.

Mets just making it interesting. They will win the division, but will you guys win the wild card??

I have to admit, though, that the Met pitching, especially the bullpen, is very weak right now. >>

I have absolutley no hatred towards the Metropolitans ..... I also have no liking of them either. I really don't pay much attention to them besides what I hear on talk radio. The only comment I can make is that it must be incredibly frustrating to witness such a lack luster push in September.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    <<Mets just making it interesting. They will win the division, but will you guys win the wild card??>>

I am glad you have such confidence. If I was a Mess fan I would be totally freaking out.

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options

I am glad you have such confidence. If I was a Mess fan I would be totally freaking out.

It works for JStalin, so I figured I'd try the delusional approach! image

• Options

<< <i>

It works for JStalin, so I figured I'd try the delusional approach! image >>

Maybe Stalin is on to something. If nothing else is working, try delusional. image

• Options
    I'm just glad there's never anything delusional in any of my posts. image