Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs

Harper Lee Signed "To Kill a Mockingbird" 35th Anniversary Edition

I have 6 copies that I obtained several years ago from the Magnolia Cottage bookstore in Monroeville, AL. These are in MINT condition and feature an AUTHENTIC and EXTREMELY BOLD signature of Harper Lee. Not at all like the many forgeries currently offered on Ebay. These are the more scarce 35th Anniversary editions. Ms. Lee signed a number of these books for the bookstores in Monroeville only to have the bookstores turn around and sell them to collectors for $100 or more. The idea was that the bookstores would sell them for the list price. When the store owners saw how much they were going for on Ebay they stopped selling them for $18.95 and let the market dictate the cost. I will sell what I have for $159 delivered via Priority Mail. Please let me know if you would like to see scans.

Comments

• Hi,
    I don't have the cash but I would trade you 250 autographed index cards. Most are inscribed but they still sell for around a $1 on ebay. Thought I would check.
    Moose
  • PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Moose,

I have quite a few signed cards. Do you have entertainment or historical signatures...such as astronauts, politicians, etc?

• Hi,
    The cards I have to trade are mostly older entertainers. It's hard to get a real current entertainers signature today so I stick with 1930 to 1980's actors. Most of the cards are duplicates as I send three cards to sign and just about all are inscribed. That's why I normally trade them to Ebay dealers for $1 each. That way I get my expense back from postage for get the signatures and a little extra to purshase the Ebay sellers items with credit. They sell them for a profit to buyers on Ebay. I'd like to sell my stuff on Ebay but hardly have the time for all my other interest and work. If interested in a trade I can come up with a list. I'll even mail the cards to you first for your approval before you send the book. I've been trading coins, sportcards, civil war relics and autographs for almost twenty years.
    Moose
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • pm sent
  • PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I listed them on Ebay after no interest was shown here. The last one sold on Sunday.

Thanks,

Marty