Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Top ebay PSA searches

If you search just ‘PSA” on ebay, it gives you the top 8 related searches. (As it does with anything there is a lot of on ebay).

The top 8 today is:

PSA 10
PSA lot
PSA rookie
T206 PSA
PSA DNA
PSA 9
1957 Topps psa
PSA Jeter

If I remember I will post an update every two weeks or so and see if it changes.

Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    That makes sense. When I look for a certain card, I enter like " Joe Montana psa" it gives me a page or so of cards, and I check them out from there.

If I wanted to narrow it down, I enter "Montana psa 10" etc.

So I would imagine, psa 10 is the most entered phrase as a filter.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I can see that... I search for 'ripken psa 9' and 'ripken psa 10' about every hour or so, everyday.
  • Options
    Jeff

Thats funny... Its kind of obsessive compulsive isnt it?

I look for cards I want on Ebay, etc once or twice a day, but I guess Ill never know if I miss a great BIN or not.

I have logged onto here and the buy sell area, to find cards for sale I would have loved, and they are gone. I guess I need to put more effort into collecting, and less effort into work..
  • Options
    If you guys have certain searches you always look for, I hope you're using the saved search tool? Makes those frequent look ups even easier, and you can have ebay mail you whenever new items show up.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Updated list for June 25, 2007

Top PSA searches

PSA 10
    PSA lot
    PSA DNA
    PSA 1927
    T206 PSA
    PSA 9
    PSA Airlines
    PSA 7

Jeter and the 1957 Topps gets a boot. The only surprize here is perhaps PSA 7 getting a high rank. Both list do seem to say, the number of modern and vintage PSA collectors, are about the same.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    qmayerqmayer Posts: 286

<< <i>PSA Airlines >>

Didn't know that really existed
    Currently collecting the Nolan Ryan Basic and Topps Player sets.

NAXCOM
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    They exist, a little surprize that they beat out other PSA searches, but PSA airlines is Pacific Southern Airlines.

www.psaairlines.com

Clear Skies,
    Mark
  • Options
    seems kind of weird to me that someone would search just "PSA 10". you'd think that if they were collecting something, they would have narrowed it down to something like "nolan ryan PSA 10" or "1980 topps PSA 10". but just to do a search for any card just because it's a PSA 10 seems odd. maybe i'm alone though.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit surprised to see "PSA lot" that high. More people looking to get a leg up on building sets than I would have supposed.

Mine are always either the player's name, coupled with PSA or the name, PSA and the year. I don't usually look for a specific number. I like to see what's available and pick and choose my battles from there.