I just updated my #1 Registry Set!

Comments

• Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Very nice addition!!
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do 3 players have the same card #? With different PSA grades, I am assuming they are not panels?

BTW, great job.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    Looks like a tough set to find MINT cards!image

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    Can we get a scan of one of them?

Seems like a challenging set to complete
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why do 3 players have the same card #? With different PSA grades, I am assuming they are not panels?

BTW, great job. >>

Thanks!

Each number is assigned to three players who are on individual boxes. I don't know why this was done and nodoby I have spoken to has given me an inkling. Here is a scan of one:

Wondo

• Options
    It must have been neat to get them at halloween!

Go Phillies
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    how does one grade these? what do they look for to knock this down to a 9?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Great set Wondo. Very well done. And I too enjoy Milk Duds.
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

<< <i>how does one grade these? what do they look for to knock this down to a 9? >>

The whole box gets graded - so, if a flap has a wrinke, the box in no more than a 4.
    Wondo

• Options
    Nice set. Thanks for the scan.