Home Sports Talk

The OFFICIAL 2007 "Random Talk" Thread

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
Where are my girls? I noticed the photo on my sig line was down late last night, no big deal.....I check this morning and same thing! I have updated my user profile with the image still in the box and still no where to be found...........

Comments

• ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Looks more like the web site you've linked to is down.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    jennsterger.net, which is were your picture is from, is down. In the future, I suggest saving the image to your hard drive and then uploading to photobucket or something.

I'm sure you were not the only person "hotlinking" images from their site.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • maybe they experienced leaks and had to get refitted with ahem, new equipment.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< Where are my girls? >>>

Bring 'em back soon. Because there's way too many pictures of guys on this forum. LOL

Here you go perk. Just copy and then paste in your sig line with out the spaces:

[IM G]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/S-Town/JS31.jpg[/I MG]

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>Here you go perk. Just copy and then paste in your sig line with out the spaces:

image >>

Pleeeeeze do, as I got used to all four (err, two!) of them! image

rd
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stown, I cannot get the image??? Im a computer idiot, what am I doing wrong here?????

Thanks for your help, YOU THE MAN!!

<< <i>Stown, I cannot get the image??? Im a computer idiot, what am I doing wrong here?????

Thanks for your help, YOU THE MAN!! >>

In the 1st set of [ ] take out the space between the M and G. In the 2nd, the space between I and M.

Make sense?
    YES!!! Thanks Bro! I owe you huge! I might even don a Astros or Texans logo for ya sometime!! LOL

Whew! Got 'em back just in time. That was a close one. image
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racks look smaller now, though. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Better?

• imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
    An old wise man once stated, "A day without bodacious tatas is like a day without sunshine"
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Better?

Much! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    That's the sound of millions of potential babies gone to waste.

Sinners image

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Read somewhere that looking at women is one of the best things men can do for their health.
    So we end up living longer ... PSA ends up getting more submissions. It's a win, win for everyone!

For health purposes only ... here's a Charger girl :

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"

personally would use that one.
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image
    Hey perk, could you change the title of this thread so it doesn't go POOF?

I dunno, something like random sports discussions or something image

<< <i>Hey perk, could you change the title of this thread so it doesn't go POOF?

I dunno, something like random sports discussions or something image >>

I got it...Should hats be worn or not be worn while attending sporting events?

<< <i>Hey perk, could you change the title of this thread so it doesn't go POOF?

I dunno, something like random sports discussions or something image >>

Stown, you ask...you recieve. image

If someone makes a spectacular play in the middle of the woods and no one sees it, is it still a spectacular play?
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Sharapova

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan

<< <i>Sharapova >>

Got a pic? SHOW IT

<< <i>image

I just needed to look.

<< <i>

<< <i>image

I just needed to look. >>

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    those 2 pair could be a full house anyday
    I like the one on the right better

Who do you like better?????? Tuff choice but if you had to pick ONE....image