Home Q & A Forum

Changing tune on ase submittance?

In regards to this post by Laura.....

have just edited my post with the guidelines for First Strike and 20th Anniversary cutoffs.

The specific change made was regarding the Mint State Silver Eagle. Since this coin was released earlier in the 2-coin Uncirculated-W sets, the First Strike cutoff is October 24th. This does reduce the window in which 3pc sets qualify, but it is necessary to maintain the First Strike designation.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

-Laura

So now we are changing our tune about how the ms coin cannot be a f/s coin if after 11/24/06 even after repeated assurances that as long as unopened and postmarked from mint before 11/11/06 all was ok.

So several spent alot of money, and shipping to get this, and now we are not gonna get this.

So can I cancell my submission seeing that it has not arrived ther yet?

Can I modify it?

Can I fax a new submission order to pcgs in order to change it?

Rob

Comments

• << <i>In regards to this post by Laura.....

have just edited my post with the guidelines for First Strike and 20th Anniversary cutoffs.

The specific change made was regarding the Mint State Silver Eagle. Since this coin was released earlier in the 2-coin Uncirculated-W sets, the First Strike cutoff is October 24th. This does reduce the window in which 3pc sets qualify, but it is necessary to maintain the First Strike designation.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

-Laura

So now we are changing our tune about how the ms coin cannot be a f/s coin if after 11/24/06 even after repeated assurances that as long as unopened and postmarked from mint before 11/11/06 all was ok.

So several spent alot of money, and shipping to get this, and now we are not gonna get this.

So can I cancell my submission seeing that it has not arrived ther yet?

Can I modify it?

Can I fax a new submission order to pcgs in order to change it?

Rob >>

Hi Rob,

My apologies for the confusion.

Yes, you may cancel or modify your submission...email me the submission number at rguth@collectors.com

Your timely email will be adequate to make the necessary changes.
    Ron Guth
    President
    PCGS CoinFacts - the Internet Encyclopedia of U.S. Coins
    www.CoinFacts.com