Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH!!! PCGS GRADED SBA'S & SACAGAWEA'S !!

I have dicided to sell my coin collection, I have the chance to purchase a Z28 Camaro and will need the funds for restoration. I will be offering these coins to board members before I put them on E-bay, BUT I can not accept Paypal(I no longer have an account) I will take checks and money orders.
Each coin will come in an "Intercept shield holder" Buy 10 coins and they will come in the holder and the holders will come in an Intercept box as well!
I have listed all my coins and prices I would like to get which includes shipping charges, ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE WITHIN REASON!!!
All coins are PCGS graded except the Millenium Sac which is in original ICG holder and are as follows;

SBA's
COINS WITH * HAVE NICELY DEFINED TALONS, I WOULD CONSIDER THEM "FT"
COINS WITH ** ARE DEFINATLY "FT"

1979-P MS66* $65.00
1979-P MS66 WIDE RIM** SOLD
1979-D MS66 * SOLD
1979-S MS66 $50.00
1979-S MS67 ** SOLD
1980-P MS66 $40.00
1980-P MS67 "OGH"** SOLD
1980-D MS66 $50.00
1980-S MS66 $75.00
1981-P MS66** SOLD
1981-D MS66 $70.00
1981-S MS64 "OGH" ** $50.00 POSSIBLE UP-GRADE

SACAGAWEA

2000-P MS68 $75.00
2000-D MS68 $150.00
2000-D MILLENIUM SOLD "IN ORIGINAL ICG HOLDER #1178
2001-P MS68 $65.00
2001-D MS67 $70.00
2002-P MS68 $80.00
2002-D MS67 $50.00
2003-P MS68 $135.00
2003-D MS67 $325.00
2004-P MS68 SOLD
2004-D MS68 SOLD
2005-P MS67 BUIS. STRK $355.00
2005-P MS69"SF" $210.00 NOT- BULK SUBMISSION HOLDER IT IS IN A REGULAR PCGS HOLDER
2005-D MS67 BUIS. STRK $310.00

I ALSO HAVE 16 INTERCEPT SHIELD HOLDERS FOR THE PCGS CASES @$.50 EACH, AND 4 OF THE BIG BOXES THAT HOLD PCGS, NGC ICG, ETC COIN HOLDERS @ $4.00 EACH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
BOB
LOOKING FOR PCGS MS 68-SACAGAWEAS AND MS67 SBA'S
DID I WIN???
RATS
I NEVER WIN.

Comments

• Options
    TTT don't miss out make me an offer on what you need!!!
    I will be back this afternoon
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    UPDATED, THE GOOD ONES ARE GOING QUICK!!
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    TTT for today.
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    ttt
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    TTT
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    LAST TTT!!!
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Bob,

Please contact me. You should have gotten the money order last week & haven't heard from you since the 4th.....PM'd you on the 11th & today......
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Bob,

It has been over 3 weeks since you got my money order and you said you would mail my coins on the next Tuesday which was 3 days later. How about sending me my coins and answering my PM's?????

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for my coins too.
  • Options
    Bob where are you?
  • Options
    Some things are still not delivered.

• Options
    I HAVE NOT RECIEVED COINS THAT I PURCHASED FROM YOU.

WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I still haven't received my coins or any responces to my PM's to Bob image

GrandAm image
  • Options
    This is a crock!!! Maybe its time to consider going to the post office and report the m.o. as lost/stolen. Then they can see if they have been
    cashed. Could tell you guys a lot about what's really on here. I really hope this isn't what it appears to be. A month is more than enough time for funds to have been sent, received, coins packaged, shipped and received by all of you. Good luck!!!

• Options
    I know that the check I sent to him cleared my bank on 6/8/06. It is now 7/6/06 and I have not gotten any coins from him.
    So to put it bluntly we have problem with this seller!
  • Options
    Maybe this should be locked at the top?

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    And to think I almost considered buuying something from this person. I wish you all the best of luck getting your goods. image
  • Options
    I bought a SBA.

Still not received 7/7/06.

(PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN
  • Options
    I agree with Dabigkahuna...this should be locked at the top, so .......

BUMPIN' IT BACK TO THE TOP!
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Last Visited On: June 10th, 2006 1:23 PM

He's either dead or gone.
  • Options

<< <i>He's either dead or gone. >>

Well I guess the count is up to three of us have been ripped of by Bob Severs AKA babboonbobo2.

If anybody runs in to this guy kick him where it hurts.
  • Options

Maybe somebody from the US Coin Forum is familiar with this guy?

• Options
    I feel bad for you guys, this should not happen on this board.
    I guess when he asked for checks or cash only, that is why I did not buy.
  • Options
    Boy, do I feel lucky! image
    But feel bad for you others image
  • Options
    If his name is correct Robert Severs there are three listed in Ohio with one unlisted.
    So it may be one of the three!
    Do a white pages search
  • Options
    Djord, did that.
    Using the address he gave for payment, it's not the listed ones.
    I thought of trying the listed anyways hoping that one of them would know Bob with the correct address.....just haven't had the time to do a search again & phone here at work. image
  • Options
    Probably not going to be a good outcome. Closed his Ebay account under Member Profile: babboonbobo,
    stiffed the last nine customers with them stating item not received.

Member Profile: babboonbobo (179)

Feedback Score: 179
    Positive Feedback: 95.4%

Members who left a positive: 188
    Members who left a negative: 9

All positive feedback received: 218

Recent Ratings:

Past
    Month Past
    6 Months Past
    12 Months

positive 0 0 39

neutral 0 0 1

negative 0 1 9

Learn about what these numbers mean.

Bid Retractions (Past 6 months): 0

No longer a registered user

ID History

• Options
    Well, 44 days for me and still no coins! image

I paid with a US Postal Money Order. I went to The Post Office today and filled out a complaint form. I'll sick the US Post Office on him. Not sure if it will do any good. I also plan to call the Police Dept in the city where he lives tomorrow.

He does have an unlisted number. Maybe he makes a habit of doing this???

GrandAm image
  • Options
    For what it's worth I went thru something similar. link So I waited a while(6 months) and filed a police report in my town. The police followed up a couple weeks later asking if I wanted the other parties local police to get involved. No need to as postins the report here followed by a call to his cell phone did the trick. image
  • Options
    This has been a bad experience for some of us. I will say to the members of this board "Thanks" for the help and support as we have brought up this post to the top many times trying to solve this problem.

Now a note to all menbers this guy got to us. But we made some mistakes. He does not have a email address in his profile. I for one will not buy from anybody on this board from now on that does not list that.
    The next thing is he would not take PayPal. Now I know many on here don't take PayPal, but I may not buy from you if you don't in the futher. Especially if it is our first time dealing with each other.
    And one last thing I am glad that there is still that circle or it might not be worth the hassel.
  • Options
    Anyone get their coins?
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    CALL THE FBI

Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
  • Options
    Well, I don't know what to think. I live alone (some of the time anyway) and if I was to suddenly croak not sure what would happen. I have eBay auctions going all the time and my boys know to check them and resolve any issues in the event of my untimely death BUT not sure how long it would take them. so if someone sent me money and didn't get their coins in a timely manner their could be a Post here saying grandamgtx on eBay ripped them off!!!! I would never do that but it could look that way if I was DEAD!!! image You know I would hope they would be alittle sad for a few days so what I'm saying is that you never know the reason when something like this happens IF there is no communacation. IT IS POSSIBLE that we weren't ripped off on purpose?????? Maybe the POOR BASTURD just croaked??? image BUT no communaction so WHO KNOWS???? image

I would like to think MOSt people would not stoop this LOW for a few hundred bucks???? I guess what I should do is write a letter and send it to the address I mailed the money order to and I will do that this weekend. Syl, maybe you and DRG should do this also. IF by chance the POOR BASTURD just died maybe someone will respond to us????

In the meantime I sent a request to the Post Office to see if my money order cashed and to get a copy of the signature should it go to the the Police or Prosecutor????? That will be my next step if no responce. I talked to a local cop, a buddy of mine and he told me don't waste my time calling his local police until I have proof he cashed my money order.

Just my thoughts,,,,,,

GrandAm image
  • Options
    He cashed my check.
    Proof

Too much info on the front so I edited to just show the rear.
  • Options
    Syl,

Well maybe after he cashed it he was hit by a bus walking back to his car before he could mail our coins. I will write and mail a letter and see if I get any responce???

GrandAm image
  • Options
    GrandAm,

Thought of that too, unfortunately the local paper only put's that day's (or week's) obit's online.
    I guess I could have called the paper or police(?) to see if they had someone by Bob's name die recently.

I like your idea about sending a letter though.
  • Options
    I will send a letter to him.

My check cleared on 6/16, 2 week before the other check I saw listed here. That was plenty of time to send the coin if he was going to.

Death or illness seems unlikely at this point.

I think you are right, it is time to report this to the FBI. It is theft across state lines and through the mail. I think that makes it FBI business.

David
    (PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN
  • Options
    Did any of you that bought from Bob get the cert #?
    I asked for the cert # right away, not because I did not trust him, just wanted to see the jump in my set.
    Once I got them, maybe he thought it would be too easy to track them (him) if he was to sell them to some one else, or a coin shop.
    Just a thought why mine would be sent & the others not. image
  • Options
    No cert numbers for me!

I don't really think he is dead either, just exploring all possibilities?

I have written my letter and am off to mail it. We will see if anything comes of it?

GrandAm image
  • Options

This sucks!! I hope the buyers can find recourse.

BUMP!!
    Monday April 10, 2006 9:04 AM

SM1 calls me a troublemaker....image

--------------------------------------------
    Sunday August 19, 2007 9:17AM

A mentor awarded " YOU SUCK!!"
  • Options
    I know that a couple people are upset at this time and I am very sorry, I am not going to read all the messages in this thread I am sure everyone has had a good time giving me crap and I accept that. I just want everyone to know I have had a lot of trauma in my family the last few weeks and have not forgotten about anyone and will be taking care of them this week. I have just had to be away for a little while and have not been on the computer in a few weeks and for this I appologize but by situation was EXTREMELY unexpected.
    If anyone who purchased from me is unhappy or wants there money back instead I understand and will take care of them. Otherwise I am planning on sending you your items.
    Thank you for your understanding and best wishes.
    Bob
    DID I WIN???
    RATS
    I NEVER WIN.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    JapanJohnJapanJohn Posts: 2,030
    Hmmmm No time for computer or for mailing coins but fortunately just enough time to cash checks and money orders amidst all the turmoil.

Lucky.

John
    Coin Photos

Never view my other linked pages. They aren't coin related.
  • Options
    I had a PM from Bob when I got home tonight. He is supposed to mail by coins by Saturday.

GrandAm image
  • Options
    Bob,

If I could add a suggestion.......Priority with Delivery Conf., or overnight the coins with tracking.
    Folks have waited long enough.

BTW- Sorry to hear of your losses.

Augie
  • Options
    I was also contacted. Sorry to hear of the problems he has incountered. Will be awaiting coins in the very near futher.
  • Options
    STILL NO Coins!!!!!!

GrandAm image