Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

2006 nevada p mint roll swap

Ok looking for someone who would like to swap a (D) mint roll for a (P) mint roll of new 06 Nevada State Quarters or any older uncirc state quarter rolls.

Rob

Comments

• ledzep87ledzep87 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I am not completely sure if you are interested...but, I have about 16 Brinks wrapped 2006-d Nevada Quarters. At this moment though, I am much more interested in the new 2006 Jefferson Nickels than the 2006-p Nevada Quarters. If you are interested in my rolls, could you please check in your local area and see if you can get 25 2006 Jefferson Nickel rolls or more? If you do, and send them to me, I will gladly exchange you. Thank you for any help!
    Great transaction with: Relaxn, Collectorcoins, OKCC
  • holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    My banks around here suck, but let me see what I can workout.

Rob
  • ledzep87ledzep87 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I hope you have better luck than I have had. Every single bank in my area either do not carry these coins OR can not order them because "they are not yet in circulation." If you get any new info, just let me know. Than you very much for your help!
    Great transaction with: Relaxn, Collectorcoins, OKCC
  • What you can do is call the federal reserve bank that is nearest to you and they some times can tell you when your branch may be able to order them. May have to go to the main bank of all the branches and ask to talk to someone higher up the chain say VP GM. If you have an upstanding account they should accomadate you though alot of banks branches will only get 2 full boxes of each new coin any more than this it is usually a shipping fee attached from brinks. Dunbar etc I do not know about. Persistance is the only way if you don't know anyone in the banking world. It took me nearly a year to begin recieving boxes and then they are only from one mint..

Here is an article in coin world Text

Good Luck, It could be like pulling teeth . besides which with alot of people selling boxes of coins in auctuins the case of finding boxes in banks that are willing to sell a full box versus just a few rolls will make the future harder now for everyone except those that know someone. Seems banks now are limiting the amount of fresh rolled coins they give to the public. Seems nickels dimes and pennies are the hardest to recieve from the banks.
    When the student is ready the teacher will appear !!
  • THE BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO FIND A MAJOR ERROR THEN IT IS BEST FOR YOU TO KNOW SOME ONE AT ONE OF YOUR LOCAL COIN COUNTING & DISTRIBUTION CENTERS> BRINKS< DUNBAR ADT< ETC>
    When the student is ready the teacher will appear !!