Another huge PSA gem for sale!

Comments

• Options
    Wow what a beauty!
  • Options
    would have given it a 9, back centering horrible
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    Bottom right corner on the front also makes it look more like a 9 than a 10. This is the perfect card for those label whor*s out there.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    REPEAT SCAN! Pulled this one from a cello a week ago . . .

Probably a 6.
  • Options
    The Aaron listed also has some kind of funk in the lower left hand corner . . .

Oh well, congrats to that guy.
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    congrats to whoever wins it. i am not to slam what goes into psa slabs.

legacy sports is a great seller and the only thing that concerns me about the back is that o.j. simpson is related to ernie banks. i would love to be the label who*e who owns it.

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Bottom right corner on the front also makes it look more like a 9 than a 10. This is the perfect card for those label whor*s out there. >>

You simply can't tell from a scan if the corners are mint or not. Proof positive is in the '63 Fleer checklist that a guy here bought raw-- he put up a scan, most of said it was a NM card, and it came back an easy 9.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>would have given it a 9, back centering horrible >>

Rear centering appears to be within the 70/30 threshhold.
  • Options
    What does everyone think of the Killebrew PSA 8 RC this seller has up for auction?

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Believe me, I would love to have the card, but as far as images of Hammerin' Hank go, the 1975 card has to be his worst Topps card.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say that Killer 8 looks pretty sweet.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Still have to admit she is a pretty one.