Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Any '67 Topps set guys here? I'm looking to move 24 common PSA 8s & 9s

(If this should be on the Buy/Sell board exclusively, please let me know)

I started & finished '61 and '67 Angels teams sets in PSA 8 or better a couple of years ago. I've sold off most of my '61s, and would now like to move the '67s, as well. I'd love it if they could go to someone either working on the whole '67 set or possibly even someone working just on the Angels set. Here are the cards/grades that I have available:

PSA 8s:

19 Jim McGlothlin
34 Pete Cimino
40 Rick Reichardt
58 Paul Schaal
79 Bubba Morton
104 Minnie Rojas
122 George Brunet
147 Tom Egan
175 Bobby Knoop
193 Jose Cardenal
281 Bob Rodgers
293 Ed Kirkpatrick
327 Angels Team
343 Tom Satriano
367 Angels Rookies (Bill Kelso & Don Wallace)
401 Jim Coates
432 Jimmie Hall
489 Len Gabrielson
496 Orlando McFarlane
584 Jim Piersall

PSA 9s:

213 Jay Johnstone
249 Nick Willhite
265 Lou Burdette
312 Don Mincher

Scans are available for all of these cards. Total SMR is $569, just as a reference point (I know I won't get close to that on eBay, so don't worry--I'm not expecting "full book" for any of these). If anyone's interested in the whole lot, I'd be willing to cut you a great deal. Please e-mail me at jsnpritchett@aol.com or private message me here. Thanks!

Jason

Comments

• Options
    I've responded to everyone who has either PM'ed or e-mailed me. If it's not too much trouble, e-mailing me directly might be better from here on out, as I'll respond faster. My e-mail address is jsnpritchett@aol.com. Thanks!

Jason
  • Options
    Oh--and as an added bonus, I'll toss in the two '61 PSA 8s that I still have left over: Julio Becquer and Faye Throneberry.
  • Options
    For the three people who I'm still waiting to hear back from--I'd like to get this wrapped up by this afternoon, if possible, as I do have one firm bid already in. Thanks! (Side note: I'm only tossing in the '61 PSA 8s if I get the price I'm looking for! image )

Jason
  • Options
    A deal has been completed for the whole lot! Thanks for all your interest!

Jason