Home Sports Talk
Options

what happened to the Vikes' "vaunted" offense?

getting spanked by the Giants 27-0 in Minnesota? what happened to the unstoppable offense? pathetic!

Comments

• Options
    perhaps has something to do with there best player sitting on the bench? I don't know just maybe.

But the giants are playing a good game also, were looking terrible.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Culpepper has the greatest head coach in history. Funny how all the talk about Culpepper and how great he is doesn't amount to anything.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    I would like to see how good the Eagles would be if T.O. got hurt. Viking's got spanked today, it happens, life goes on. Moss comes back and we will be back to scoring 35 points a game. I don't want him back before he's 100%, don't need to risk re-injury. If we lose a couple games, we lose a couple games. Moss gets healthy and nobody can beat us, even if we just happen to squeek into the playoffs. And we will be in the playoffs.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Didn't the eagles average over 11 wins a season over the past 4 years without TO?

By no means an eagle fan here, but any chance to squash a vikings fan is good fun.
  • Options
    Mike Tice, thats what happened.

Sit Moss for a few weeks get him ready to play and finish the season strong...

I really cant say anything else ???

Yes they sucked azz today... D.C. too
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Just who is your football team Axhole, does anybody know?image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Well if you were paying attention (I've covered this before), it's the Bucs.

And it's axtell you moron...but coming from a vikes fan, I can't expect correct spelling can I?
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see how good the Eagles would be if T.O. got hurt.

Not as well obviously, but prior to getting TO the Eagles did go to three straight NFC Championships. With TO, they will finally win one.

There is not a team in the NFC that will beat them this year. Regular season or playoffs.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards