Home Sports Talk
Options

How much is this card worth?-pic added

How much would a 84-85 rookie card of Michael Jordan be worth? It is a upper deck and it is close to mint condition.

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    That a rare card-especially since Upper Deck did not start making basketball cards until the 1990's.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭
    Any idea on value?

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭

<< <i>Any idea on value? >>

er...... There is no "value". If it is a "TRUE" Rookie of Jordan it aint made by Upper Deck. It may be some type of "reprint" or look back at his "Rookie" year but it is not his rookie card. Can you display or email me a scan?
  • Options

• Options
    Link 1

Link 2

<< <i>The page you have requested is for Splashbulb members only. If you are a member, you may sign in below. >>

Ummm, can't you just attach the pics to your post?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    deep sigh
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>The page you have requested is for Splashbulb members only. If you are a member, you may sign in below. >>

Do not bother "joining" as the links still do not work!

this is obviously just a kid
    being a nusance on the boards.

imageimage
  • Options
    The card has 1995 upper deck but on the front it has 84/85 rookie

• Options
    It's worthless. It is not a Rookie Card. His only two rookie cards are his '84-'85 Star and his 1986 Fleer. Since it came out in 1995, I'm guessin' it is some sort of 10th anniversary card. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    some consider his '85 Nike card a rookie. That card that you're talking about isn't a true rookie, it's a ten cent card, if your lucky!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    here is the ROOKIE card Jordan had out in 95

(as a resident of Birmingham... trust me. No one needs to collect these!)
    imageimage