Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Whats with the ANA?

Why haven't they updated their site yet?
Scott Hopkins
-YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!

Comments

• Options
    JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    Huh?
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    Their site is quite dated, isn't it? It seems like its sorta old.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    Not really...... I don't think they update every single day... it's a non-profit organization, and their staff isn't huge...
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    Well they mention classes from 2003. Isn't that kinda dated?
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    What would they update?
  • Options
    The classes from 2004 just ended...
  • Options
    Well didn't stuff happen this year, like shows and stuff? I don't see anything from this year, unless im looking in the wrong place.
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options

<< <i>The classes from 2004 just ended... >>

Sorry, didn't know that.image
    Scott Hopkins

My Ebay!
  • Options
    Will Rossman
    Peak Numismatics
    Monument, CO
  • Options
    System's playing tricks on me... anyway, the ANA website is currently undergoing a major overhaul. Work is mostly being outsourced, and as there's a lot to be reconstructed, anticipate an unveiling in the laster quarter of the year.
    Will Rossman
    Peak Numismatics
    Monument, CO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file