Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I Need The Email Address Of...

A higher up in the PSA/Collector's Universe company. I am a freelance hobby writer working on an article discussing the pro's and con's of card grading. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Henry

www.freewebs.com/writer2244/
Looking for:
1957 Topps 271, 343
1934 Goudey

Comments

• Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    bj@collectors.com

Ms. Searles is in charge of teh PSA registry.

• Options

<< <i>an article discussing the pro's and con's of card grading >>

PRO are the cons of card grading.
  • Options
    ZodiacMindwarp: That is one of the best put statements of the hobby. I'm still laughing.

koby: Thanks for the email. Now the only one left is someone high up in the BGS system, but they are probably not going to reply to me.

Thanks

Henry
    Looking for:
    1957 Topps 271, 343
    1934 Goudey
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Not to downplay Ms. Searles, but Joe Orlando is the President of PSA. His profile shows his e-mail as orlandoj@collectors.com.

Based on others comments here, he may be fairly accessible and interested in commenting on whatever your project entails.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Henry - not sure if this is what you want, but a quick check on the Beckett website lists the following individual as being responsible for media relations/press inquiries:

Hugh Murphy...hmurphy@beckett.com....972 448-9018. Good luck.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    Thanks you guys. BJ Searls gave me the email address of someone who will set up an appointment between myself and Mr. Orlando. GAI and PSA have been very prompt and kind with their responses, while I just sent Mr. Murphy an email just now. Thanks to you all for helping me with this. All who have given me email address will be credited in the interview article. Is this the first time something like this has gone down? LOL, I hope so. Enjoy the article www.freewebs.com/writer2244/

Henry
    Looking for:
    1957 Topps 271, 343
    1934 Goudey