Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Is ajaan really evil?????

I see so much being said and blamed on ajaan. So, his he really as evil as many say????image

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Yep!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Finally! A definitive answer.
  • Options
    What is all this talk about ajaan? 1 thread is enough, let alone 4.

Also, MSD61 I sent you a PM did you recieve it?
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Oh god, a cameron of the Darkside.image

Look garcon, 2 rules here: newbies don't criticise what they don't know, and you don't.
    No. 2, when someone doesn't answer your PM it generally means they don't want to or they're not around; either way, don't use posts to ask if someone got your message-they got it but you didn't.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Merci beaucoup, monsieur Laurent!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382

<< <i>What is all this talk about ajaan? 1 thread is enough, let alone 4.

Also, MSD61 I sent you a PM did you recieve it? >>

No Mate, No PM here lad.
    Sorry,
    Micheál
  • Options

<< <i>Oh god, a cameron of the Darkside.image

Look garcon, 2 rules here: newbies don't criticise what they don't know, and you don't.
    No. 2, when someone doesn't answer your PM it generally means they don't want to or they're not around; either way, don't use posts to ask if someone got your message-they got it but you didn't. >>

I'm sorry if I sounded rude by saying there were to many threads but it is probably due to the fact that I don't understand all this "ajaan" talk. Any explaination would be helpful.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Ajaan is a mushroom. He can't talk.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Is he really kept in a dark damp place too?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options

<< <i>Is he really kept in a dark damp place too? >>

He's right! Bacteria do need cool damp places to grow! Including Ajaan! image
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He's right! Bacteria do need cool damp places to grow! Including Ajaan >>

GoldCoinLover,
    I have never met you, dealt with you, or have even seen you. Aethelred, spinaker2000 and mongoose are friends, the others I have dealt with. 'ajaan' means teacher in Thai.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    The move the trolls movement isn't moving them far enoughimage
    Roy

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>He's right! Bacteria do need cool damp places to grow! Including Ajaan >>

GoldCoinLover,
    I have never met you, dealt with you, or have even seen you. Aethelred, spinaker2000 and mongoose are friends, the others I have dealt with. 'ajaan' means teacher in Thai. >>

I was just joking. I'm not sure what you mean by "dealt with". I'm new to the forums. I don't know anything about you besides that your considered "evil" by some. Nor do I understand why you are such a hot topic. But it seems you like mushrooms image. Teaching is good, too.
  • Options
    I shall remain a casual observer in this development.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    ajaan is the epitome of evil.......he's been known to sell some wicked coins!! image

• Options
    Hey Mac!

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    wicked good, that is......... image

Let the record reflect this is post 2000 bt the Olde Scotsman.......time for that giveaway! image
  • Options
    Do I get an assist for your 2000th post?

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    no coin for you , you evildoer. image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    He's evil because he knows the right coins to show you.image You can't pass.
    Joe
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    A wicked fungus if ever one has been!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.