Crossover
Options
aussielover
Posts: 177
in Q & A Forum
Hi
I was wondering what % does ANACS certifies crossover to PCGS holders at original grade or higher. And has it ever graded lower and which company is more conservative in grading, PCGS or ANACS?
Thanks,
BC
I was wondering what % does ANACS certifies crossover to PCGS holders at original grade or higher. And has it ever graded lower and which company is more conservative in grading, PCGS or ANACS?
Thanks,
BC
0
Comments
-
I think ANACS coins have a shot at crosssing at PCGS. I do believe PCGS standards are stricter.
David
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum