Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is the Q&A Forum Finished?

I noticed that there were no questions answered in the Q&A Forum this week. I know I have an outstanding question, and there must be others. Well, maybe it was too good to be true. Is this the end of that Forum?

Greg

Comments

• Mr. Hall has answered fewer and fewer questions as the weeks have passed. PCGS really needs to have staff dedicated to answering questions, much like NGC does. It's an easy and powerful customer service tool. It makes me feel like someone actually cares about my business. I know that I've sent a lot of business to NGC as a result of their dedication to this principle.

Andy image
    We are finite beings, limited in all our powers, and, hence, our conclusions are not only relative, but they should ever be held subject to correction. Positive assurance is unattainable. The dogmatist is the only one who claims to possess absolute certainty.

First POTD 9/19/05!!

• SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Half the questions have the "answer"..... "More on this later!"...."I will look into this and get back to you!"...ect..ect... David Hall must be a Democrat, he has mastered the use of spinning a non-answer.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    The guy is up to his keester in alligators. Give him a while to straighten out his operation.

All good things come to those that wait patiently.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Sorry, I do not respond to threads containing a question mark. image
  • Bear:

Great point. DH must be really busy with the Bowers and Merena situation. I like Android's idea to give the Q&A responsibility to a senior and knowledgeable staff member. RGL, what?? BTW, I think you did respond!!image

Greg