Home PSA Set Registry Forum

BJ - Joe & Gayle THANK YOU!

I'd like to take this opportuntiy to thank you very much for the pleasent note from all three of you and the award Certificate that just arrived in the mail.image It was completely unexpected but greatly appreciated.

Thanks for something I can proudly frame & hang and providing all of us collectors with the registry.

Rob

Comments

• dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    I just received my certificate also. Thank you very much BJ, Gayle and Joe and all other PSA/CU personnel that made the Registry possible.
  • carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Ditto...Thanks

Carlos
  • theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    I didn' t receive a certificate, which is good because I didn't win one. Just wanted to say that it appears quality control is working image
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Ditto.

Thanks very much.
    1971 Kelloggs and 1961 Fleer
  • My certificates arrived today also. Many thanks and keep up the fine job your doing.
    I collect the 1960 and 1961 Nu Card issues. I also enjoy the 1959 Fleer Three Stooges.
  • I received mine today as well. If anyone is interested, I scanned the Certificate and Letter:

Certificate

Letter

JEB.
  • Thanks CU...

Received my certificates today and I'm thrilled!!!...Looks like the borders are clean and straight with no chipping....... The color and focus are bright......... No (oc)'s, (st)'s, (pd)'s, or xyz's on the certificates.......I do, however have all 9 certificates with a ding in the lower left corner.....Hmmmm....Guess these came out of a cert/vend box (end certs probably). I'll settle for the PSARC(reg/cert) 7's....Ha'!!!

CU/PSA...Many thanks for what you do so well for all of us!!!

My best regards,

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • BJ, Joe and Gayle

MY certificates arrived today also. What a fine job you all did. Thanks for making the registry alot of fun and something very special!

Jeremy
    missinglinks

Currently working on:
    *1941 Double Play
    *500 Home Run Rookie Cards

Always Upgrading
    *1954 Dan Dee
    *1959 Fleer Three Stooges
  • I received my one and only certificate today and am just as happy as the big boys who received multiple certificates. BJ, Joe and Gayle thanks, you all make this registry fun. image

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • I also received my certificate yesterday and would like to thank everyone at PSA. image

As a suggestion for next year, it would be nice to have my name on the certificate, rather than the name I gave my set.

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • I also received my certificate yesterday for my Johnny Bench player set. I just wanted to thank Joe, Gayle and BJ, along with all the other involved in the Set Registry for making this such a fun and rewarding experience. I'm looking forward to many more years of enjoyment!
  • I agree with rbeaton that having the person's actual name on the certificate would be nice. Thanks again for providing me with a 2nd job (which I enjoy immensely).

JEB.