Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1987 & 1985 Topps WWF Set Collector Help Needed

I wanted to take advantage of the PSA Non-Sport Registry special so I purchased two boxes of 1987 and one box of 1985 Topps WWF cards. My question is on the 1987 set. Almost every card had a little bit of extra cardboard on each corner and with the deep blue borders I came up with about 20 gradeable cards in 2 boxes. Is this common and does psa keep that in mind when grading these? In my 1 box of 1985 I came up with a complete set in high grade so I am not complaining just looking for feedback. Thanks
Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
Unique Chicago Cards
Wrestling Cards

Comments

• Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Calling Ian....

How much do those boxes run?
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I paid 31 Dollars for the 1985 box (plus $6 S&h) and 14.99 for each box of 1987 (pus $8 for both)
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Check with board member Riccabboni. He's the man when it comes to your WWF cards
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    The 1987s are real tough in 9... so much so that I only have one image. The extra blue cardboard is almost a no no I would have to think, I sent one that was otherwise a canidate I thought for atleast an 8, and it came back a seven. I haven't seen a box of 1985s in a long while, I was thinking the same thing, to start an 1985 set myself. I chose the 1987's though because they are virtually everywhere. Hope this helps any!

Ian